Machuca Engineering Ltd understands the time implications of having a vehicle of the road, thats why we come to you! Saving time and getting your vehicle back on the road promptly and to a high standard.
MOBILE ACCIDENT REPAIRS
Our mobile service come to your premises. We believe that undertaking the repair at your premises gives the you the advantage of seeing the progression of the repair. If there are any underlying issues that may need to be resolved in-house giving you the best possible understanding of when you get your vehicle back into service.
*It has been proven that doing repairs in-house is far more efficient than outsourcing to repair centers,saving time and money*
We are very flexible with the repair project in terms of costing as we can do the full repair, from sourcing parts and materials to getting the task completed efficiently and great high standard.
- Panel damage - fiberglass and aluminium replace or repair
- Pillar replacements
- Metal frame refurbishment from rust or damage
- Seat repairs or modifications for extra strength
- Interior roof/side panel replacement
- Body filler repair work
- All round major RTC's from start to finish
- Outrigger/crossmember replacments and welding
- Vehicle body frame pulling and pushing with our dozer and porta power systems
- Front dash fiberglass replacement
- Vehicle modifications from service vehicle to driver training vehicle
- Roof repairs such as dome and cant rails
*Vehicles will need to be sent away for spraying if too large to be aerosol sprayed or brush painted*
FLOOR REPAIRS AND REFURBISHMENT
Most vehicles at some point will need the floor (in various areas) to be replaced. We will come to site and complete the work with minimal downtime. The lino will be specially welded and advanced contact adhesive used for superior hold.
No need to order the sheets of already cut ply as we can cut and router the edges to get the best possible fit saving costs on materials and less waste.
We treat the metal and ply wood with special protective undercoat before we fit the flooring down for a prolonged life of the metal work of the vehicle.
Remove, replace and treat. Vehicle ready for service!
Types of work:
- Full floor replacements
- Lino replacement
- Ply wood profile cutting and routering
- Floor modifications for wheelchair ramp usage
- Raising the level of the floor for specialist vehicles